About our Office
Our office provides 24 hour emergency care. In the case of after hours emergencies, Dr. Fine can be reached by calling either office telephone number and his telephone answering service will page him.
1223 Beacon Street
Brookline, Massachusetts 02446
Tel (617) 731-6060
Fax (617) 975-1990
Monday: 9:00 A.M. -- 5:00 P.M.
Tuesday: 9:00 A.M. -- 5:00 P.M.
Wednesday: 9:00 A.M. -- NOON
Thursday: 9:00 A.M. -- 5:00 P.M.
Friday: 9:00 A.M. -- 5:00 P.M.
Upon entering the building at 1223 Beacon Street, take the circular staircase immediately on the left to the medical suites area.
Directions to our Brookline Office from Boston College:
- To get to our office from Boston College Health Services go to Cleveland Circle and take the Green Line ("C" Line) nine "T" stops to the St. Paul Street stop. Our office is located at 1223 Beacon Street which is at the corner of Beacon Street and St. Paul Street. Our office is directly across the street from the Holiday Inn Hotel and is located in the same building as the BUDDA restaurant, (formerly known as Jae's). The medical suites are located on the lower level.
- By Car: Turn left out of campus onto Beacon Street and continue past Cleveland Circle towards Boston. Our office is one traffic signal past Coolidge Corner on the right side of the road.
Directions to our Brookline Office from Boston University:
- To get to our office from Boston University Student Health Services take the Green Line (B Line) to the Kenmore Square "T" stop. (towards Boston). Transfer to the Green Line ("C") line heading towards Cleveland Circle. Exit at the fourth "T" stop (St. Paul Street) Our office is located at the corner of Beacon Street and St. Paul Street, directly across from the Holiday Inn Hotel and in the same building as the BUDDA restaurant, (formerly known as Jae's).
- By Car: From Student Health Services take Pleasant Street, which is directly across the street from Student Health approximately 5 blocks to Beacon Street. Our office is located at that corner intersection.
Directions to our Brookline Office from Northeastern University:
- To get to our office from Northeastern University Lane Health Center take the Green Line ("E") line in-bound to Copley Station. Change over to the Green Line ("C" - Cleveland Circle) and exit at the St. Paul Street stop. Our office is located at 1223 Beacon Street at the corner of St. Paul Street.
- By Car: Take Huntington Avenue west (away from Boston) to second traffic signal (Longwood Avenue). Mass. College of Art and Sparrs Drug store are at the corner. Turn right onto Longwood Ave, passing Harvard Medical School and Children's Hospital, crossing over Brookline Avenue and the Riverway until you come to St. Paul Street (about 5-10 minute drive). Turn right onto St. Paul Street and proceed to next traffic signal which is at Beacon and St. Paul Street. Our office is located with-in the building on the right corner.
Directions to the Brookline Office from Rte #128/95:
- Please take Exit 20A ( RTE 9 EAST) 4.7 miles. Look for the sign ( Newbury College next left) on the right side of the road; and immediately get into the LEFT turn lane. At the traffic signal turn LEFT onto Chestnut Hill Avenue and continue 0.7 miles turning Right onto Beacon Street. Continue along Beacon Street 1.8 miles to 1223 Beacon Street, Brookline.